Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quick News Break

I switched my preferences around on my uni application. I put the double degree first. Which means there's a good chance I'll be starting a four-and-a-half year course next year. I'm really looking forward to getting back to real uni. USQ was such a half-assed version, and I just hated it. It's such a relief that it's over. I actually ended up skipping my last exam. There was absolutely no chance I'd pass it, since I'd only done the first five weeks' worth of readings. I just didn't care anymore.

So now I'm on holidays, and it's really really nice to not have uni stress in the back of my mind 24/7. I can relax guilt free for the first time since the semester started. I've still got work of course, but it's not like it's full time or anything. Freedom is sweet.

I'm starting to think about maybe wanting a relationship finally. I'm still not going to actively look for one, but I'm not totally opposed to it anymore. I even have a sort-of crush. I doubt it'll become anything though.

My kitten is going to have kittens any day now. It seems so bizarre, because she's only 9 months old. But she's having them anyway! Little tart. The vet said there's three or four babies in there. She's very miserable at the moment because I've been keeping her inside ever since I found out, which was a week and a half ago. She's definitely an outside cat. She's also extremely affectionate, which was cute at first, but now it's just irritating. She's constantly all over me. I can't wait till she has the babies. They're gonna be so cute, and I get to keep one.

Turns out tattoos really don't hurt that much. People make them out to be such a big deal, but mine was pretty much right on the bone and it wasn't that bad at all. *shrugs* I dunno what the big deal is. Pumped for my next one though! Won't be till after Christmas :(

I think that's about all I have to say today.

3 comments:

  1. OOOO where'd you get your tat done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congrats on the kittens! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this guy that Emily goes to. He does them in his own home. I won't be going back though. There's just a couple of little things I wasn't happy with about the tat, so I'm going to a proper studio next time.

    ReplyDelete