Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scary Stuff

One of my best friends literally could have died about an hour ago. Some guy tried to mug him. Pressed a knife into his back. Fortunately my friend dropped his phone, and when he went to pick it up the guy didn't move. So my friend bolted. He's pretty fit because he plays indoor soccer, so he got away pretty easily. But what would have happened if he hadn't dropped his phone? Or if the guy had stopped him from picking it up? It really makes you appreciate your friends...you know...when they almost die.

On a happier note, Harry Potter was amazing. Of course, it always is. But they did a fantastic job with this movie, and it was so different from the others. I think taking away the Hogwarts setting really changed the movie. And for the first time, I was actually impressed by Emma Watson's acting. Maybe she won't be crap after Harry Potter. I also like her new haircut. She chopped it all off. Looks quite good on her.

I was going to do a big, proper blog, but I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment