Friday, October 8, 2010

Uni

Mind has changed again. I've decided to apply for a Bachelor of Education at Griffith, with UQ and QUT as back up preferences for next year. I couldn't stomach the thought of just working in retail all year again. I need to be striving towards something. So that's what I'm gonna do. Teaching has always been in the back of my mind. It's always been my back up career. I feel like I would feel really fulfilled in that job. I want to teach senior secondary, mainly because I think I'd get bored teaching the easier stuff. I want to teach English and History. That's my current plan. We'll see how long it takes for me to change my mind again!

That sickness went away pretty quickly. I had a really good long sleep on Monday night and woke up 100% on Tuesday. Woohoo!

I don't really have much else to talk about tonight. Just thought I'd update y'all on my uni plans :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad that incredible intelligence is being put to use xxx

    ReplyDelete